Stand with us, and join the TransFolk of WA Membership community!
Join us as a Member for all trans and gender diverse folks, or as an Ally Member for partners, friends, family, and all allies of trans and gender diverse people.
Your $10 annual membership does a lot to support TransFolk of WA to achieve our mission:
- Provide a range of peer-led support and information services for gender diverse individuals and their families
- Provide safe and inclusive spaces, social events and personal development opportunities for gender diverse people
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of political, government and community-based organisations to increase visibility and awareness of gender diversity and associated human rights issues
As part of your membership you will get:
- A digital membership card
- A TransFolk of WA sticker and trans flag ally postcard
- Engage with other members through the TransFolk of WA blog
- Be the first to know about our news, events, and training sessions
- Have a say about the future direction of TransFolk of WA – all members and ally members have voting rights for TransFolk of WA Annual General Meetings and Board Elections (view our constitution: https://issuu.com/transfolk/docs/transfolk_of_wa_inc_constitution_1.).
Want to support us further?
TransFolk of WA is a volunteer run and led organisation, and we rely on the generosity of our supporters to make a difference.
TransFolk of WA provides a support and information network for trans, non-binary and gender diverse people in Western Australia. Your help is appreciated.
TransFolk of WA Inc (ABN: 25 897 942 199) is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Donations to TransFolk of WA Incorporated of $2 or more are tax deductible.